Join us for a family friendly photowalk!
Once a month Casa Bay Photography organizes a Children Photowalk in Colorado Springs. Think of it as an informal photography class, and an all around fun thing to do with kids in Colorado Springs. Pack your gear and bring your children!
If you like photography and are looking for fun things to do with your children in Colorado Springs, let me know! Below is all you need to know to enjoy this fun Children Photowalk.
June Theme: “I Spy Nature”
- Activity and Theme details will be provided at the time of the photowalk.
- No props or additional materials are needed.
Saturday, May 19th, 2018
- 9:00 AM 10:30 AM
- Red Rock Canyon Open Space
- Photowalking can be done with a camera or your phone.
- Make sure batteries are fully charged.
- Always check the weather and dress accordingly
- It is important for kids to wear a comfortable pair of shoes.
- Bring along enough water and snacks.
- Don’t forget the sunscreen.